Work & Career
Table of contents
Graduation from the ConREM degree course equips you with the requisite skills and understanding enabling you to assume
- operative and strategic management positions in the Engineering Services Sector (e.g. a consulting engineer),
- the areas of Project Engineering and Project Management,
- Facility Management or
- Real Estate Engineering and Management.
You acquire and develop knowledge, skills and a methodological understanding of
- A structured approach to challenges and the practical application of scientific methods
- An understanding of economic principles and management methods
- Academic expertise
- Human Resources Management
- Leadership skills in a business environment
Knowledge plus practical experience
With an excellent general knowledge of the Real Estate life-cycle and experience from hands-on study projects, you are equipped to assume responsibility in a broad spectrum of working areas without the need for any additional in-house training. You are prepared for a wide variety of positions, ranging from Portfolio and Asset Management in multinational firms to the management of international construction projects. You can also go on to work as a freelance consultant or project manager.