Programme regulations & module descriptions
Table of contents
All regulations are published in the form of official information circulars. In principle, the regulation which is applicable for you is the regulation that was valid at the time of your enrolment. However, it is also possible that a subsequent regulation will apply retrospectively for you. The specific scope of applicability can be found in the regulation itself. If you have questions about the regulations, please contact your Examination Board.
Enrolment from winter semester 2015/16
- [AMBl. 40/2015] Studien- und Prüfungsordnung / Study and Examination Regulations [PDF]
- [AMBl. 28/2016] Zugangs- und Zulassungsordnung / Eligibility and Admission Regulations [PDF]
- [AMBl. 01/2019] Korrektur des Amtlichen Mitteilungsblattes Nr. 40/15: Studien- und Prüfungsordnung / Correction of the official information circular No. 40/15 [PDF]
- [AMBl. 02/2019] Erste Ordnung zur Änderung der Studien- und Prüfungsordnung / First Amendment to the Study and Examination Regulations [PDF]
Enrolment till summer semester 2015
- [AMBl. 54/2007] Zugangs-, Zulassungs-, Studien- und Prüfungsordnung / Eligibility, Admission, Study and Examination Regulations [PDF]
- [AMBl. 27/2010] Erste Ordnung zur Änderung der Zugangs- und Zulassungsordnung [PDF]
Unofficial abridged versions
Only regulations published as official information circulars are legally binding. The unofficial abridged versions make it easier to read the regulations because the amendments are directly incorporated into the respective regulation.